Jill Garber Couture
French Medals Amethyst Drop Necklace
An old cut, 46 carat natural Amethyst set within an elongated oval frame holds a very finely carved mid nineteenth century cameo depicting a Greek Goddess. The original delicate filigree frame of 14 karat gold is mounted within engraved sterling silver. Suspended below is a rare French drop containing over fine cut clear paste stones and old cut Amethyst. The ornate neck collar consists two exquisite large French bronze Goddess Medals and five mid 1800's filigree plaques, each having one high dome amethyst cabochon center stone. The fifth of these forms the elegant clasp.
• 46 carat Natural Amethyst center stone
• 2" x 1 3/4" Very Fine Antique Carved cameo in 14 karat gold mounting
• Five Mid nineteenth century filigree panel links with amethyst centers
• Pair of 1 1/2" French Bronze Goddess Medals mounted within engraved silver
• Four Natural faceted Amethyst links
• Overall Collar length : 17", drop adds 6"
• Handcrafted in our studio in Sterling Silver