Jill Garber Couture
Early 19 th. C. Signed Porcelain Portrait of Christ Bolo with Royston Turquoise
This divine legacy Bolo features the most exquisitely rendered antique nineteenth century miniature portrait of Christ. A rare Museum Quality portrait, it measures a statuesque 3.50" x 2.75". The perfectly fitted hand set bezel mounting is surrounded with 27 - 8 mm round Royston turquoise cabochons in the most beautiful shade of blue green. Our finely tuned Bolo mechanisms are hand made in sterling silver - with smooth, snug fit, they are easy to adjust without damaging the handsome woven black leather bolo tie.
• Antique nineteenth century museum quality miniature porcelain Portrait of Christ Jesus
• The porcelain portrait measures 3.50" x 2.75"
• Overall Bolo size including turquoise measures 4.50" x 4"
• Royston turquoise cabochons
• Custom crafted Bolo Mechanism in Sterling Silver
• Black Leather woven bolo with overall length 23"